Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some of my neighbors!

Hi all!  
Sorry it has been so long but Mom was so busy than a few weeks ago she broke her wrist real bad.  Her right wrist, she is right handed. ;(
She said when it is all better that they are going to break it again! 
So the next few months are going to be hard-
I wonder who is going to cut our nails?
I mean, I hate when she does that but my nails are getting long and I have to be careful scratching myself and when playing with Mom.
I don't want to hurt her, but when they are sharp it is hard not too. ;(

She promised me some pictures for my blog just before she fell (being a cat, trying to figure out how you can break wrist falling, and why on earth would you break it again! On purpose?!
Humans are weird!  But I love 'em MOL!)

Anyways she told me we can post some today,
MEEEEOW!!  
Happy Cat Dance!!

So here they are, some pictures of my dog neighbors! 

I have to admit these doggies are cute!  
Mom knows some of their names but can't seem to remember all of them.

Gracey
 Chico
 Magic
(He doesn't live he, but always comes over to say hi to mom, I like this one, never seen a big fluffy dog before, wonder if he likes cats?)
 Champion
(He doesn't live here either but comes to see his girlfriend Missy all the time to play.)


 Gizmo



 Missy
 Bailey
 Roxy

Well I have to go,  Mom says it is hard typing with one hand.  
She promises to get more pictures soon,
she said she has a few more now but can't remember where she saved them too!!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Foxy, please give mom a hug for me! She must be in so much pain! Ouch!!!
    I love all your fur friends! Wow, lots of dogs!
    So good to hear from you Foxy! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete

{{Foxy}} XO