Monday, March 18, 2013

Mischief Mondays! MEOW!

Check out what I saw mom reading!
Saw the picture and convinced her to post it here!

CENTURIES AGO, A CAT WALKED ACROSS THIS MEDIEVAL MANUSCRIPT



Even a long time ago we were trying to write (good things people like mom now write for us!)
You should read the article too, it is very good.
You can find it here at  Dear Kitty. Some Blog titled

 Mischief Mondays!

Well Snoopy's Dog Blog has another blog hop for Mischief Mondays!

Snoopy's Dog Blog

Check out my brothers!  Bad kitties!
Worse still, they got caught!
Mom doesn't have a picture of me up here yet, I am to fast for her!
I do have to admit it is so warm and comfortable up there it is hard to resist!
Well for me and the boys anyways.
Baby hasn't gone up there yet,
come to think about it she never goes on the one in the living room either!

Sweetie (the dog)
He is not acting like a dog now!



Little Boy
He knows he is not allowed he, because when mom asks if he is thinking about going up there
he jumps off the table we use to get up there!



So come jion us and tell us what you have been up too!




2 comments:

  1. I am laughing about your brothers!! Too funny! They are keeping nice and warm ;o) That is so cool about the medieval book! Big Hugs Foxy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And it is nice and toasty up there!! One of our favorite spots! I thought the medieval cat was great but don't read medieval paw!!! MOL!

    Foxy

    ReplyDelete

{{Foxy}} XO